Job Title: Data Analytics Consultant
- The ideal candidate must possess strong understanding and technical acumen needed to provide data analytics services.
- Collaborates with the team to create data analytics solutions to clients
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency in client environment
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Presents to team and clients on data analytics solutions
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to manage client’s service across various technology areas or functions.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for clients.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Statistics with a minimum of second class upper grade.
- A minimum of 5 credits in O'level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- Possession of CISA certification would be an added advantage
- Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills:
- 3 to 5 years data analytics skills, synthesizing information across multiple platforms, systems, and organizations.
- Experience in researching and manipulating complex and large data sets (both distributed and non-distributed)
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python or R
- Experience working with database such as SQL Server or Oracle database
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau/Qlikview/Power BI
- Experience in statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering & Time Series Forecasting
- Experience with Hadoop will be an added advantage
- Possesses strong analytical/logical thinking and communication skills