Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Audacious is seeking a Digital Marketer to join the Creative Services Team.
- Candidates must have a high level of expertise in delivering stunning digital concepts that elevates the brand.
- Upload copy and images online
- Propose email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Assist with web visuals
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Assist with paid media - including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients
- Open to all Graduates and candidate must possess post Graduate certificate in Digital Marketing.
- Advertising, Media and Communications;
- Business and technology;
- Must have a good idea of the fashion industry
- Ability to manage expectations, set deadlines and follow up on projects with a strong sense of urgency
- Must be extremely detail-focused
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced creative environment
- Must be a team player and be able to interact across departmental divisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a positive, enthusiastic and energetic demeanor to help foster an upbeat working environment
- Social Media Marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media Channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- Mobile Marketing: includes location-based and SMS marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.