Job Title: Internal Audit Clerk
- Generate reliable and pertinent data for management decision
- Review past transactions to ensure they follow laid SOP
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve
- Monitor loading and off-loading of products/raw material to check fraud
- Work with internal auditor of the company to ensure proper scrutiny of its accounts.
- Review important financial reports and other documents for accuracy
- Assist the Internal audit team in data gathering and investigation
- Others as may be assigned
- Applicant should have OND in relevant field such as Accounting, Banking and Finance, etc.
- Applicant should have at least a year experience.
- Must be able to operate computer (Ms Word, Ms excel etc.)
- The capacity to understand a range of accounting functions and procedures
- Ability to learn new software
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
- Problem-solving skills
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
15th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/Resume to: email@example.com