Job Title: Receptionist
- Providing follow up action on clients feedback and managing requests for compensation, where appropriate
- Ensuring that relevant departments are made aware of concerns raised by customers so that they may carry out corrective action.
- Recording customers feedback details in the Customer Relations Management System for producing management reports
- Recognizing possible customer relation cases and, where necessary, keeping records or arranging proactive service recovery
- The ideal candidate will be a confident and diplomatic communicator, with a positive, customer-oriented mind set.
- A Diploma/Degree in English Language, Social Science or the Arts
- Possess a minimum of one year experience
- Ability to maintain and build internal, external contacts
- A proficient knowledge of IT and media activities
- The ability to manage and prioritize a varied workload effectively as well as the capacity to work under pressure.
5th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV'S to: firstname.lastname@example.org