Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Chairman
- Outlining the business strategy of the organization and coordinating the priorities of the Chairman’s Office
- Advising the Chairman on strategy and performance of the organization’s business interests
- Representing the Chairman at key functions and interfacing with key business contacts as may be assigned
- Conducting periodic reviews of the organization’s business units and preparing reports for the Chairman’s consideration
- A good Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or the Sciences. An MBA will be an added advantage
- A minimum of five years working experience, ideally in a similar position or in Strategy, project management, or business development
- Strong analytical strategic thinking and project stewardship skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, with leadership potential
- Ideal candidate should not be more than 35 years old
- Our client’s remuneration package is attractive and structured to reward the tight, exceptional talents in a merit-driven work environment.
2nd May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resumes/CV’s to: email@example.com