Job Title: Female Front-desk/Clients Relations Executive
- Using customer service tools to answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding UMS group services.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using electronic mail, sms, phone call or social media platforms.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Process correspondence, training time-tables and other documents.
- Manage day-to-day clients and company's social media accounts using advance digital management tools.
- Plan, organize, direct, manage, and evaluate the customer service activities of UMS.
- To be fully conversant with all Ultra Media Solutions Limited services, in order to give potential and existing customers accurate information in a professional and timely manner.
- Resolve customer complaints and answer customers' questions regarding organizational policies.
- Perform and/or direct day to day administrative tasks.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Music have fantastic customer-relation. At UMS, we are highly customer-centric
- Has good team spirit and work ethics
- Must be proficient at using social/online media
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1-week thorough training will be given to the successful candidates.
- Ideal for candidates who reside in areas that have good proximity - Egbeda, Ikeja, Ogba, Ipaja, Abesan, Alimosho, Iyana Ipaja, Abule Egba, Ikotun, Idimu, Igando, Ketu and environs.