Job Title: Finance Manager
- We are looking for a strategic and entrepreneurial minded Finance Manager.
- He/She will be responsible for analyzing every day financial activities and subsequently providing advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans to enable them make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances (Revenue & Expenses).
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take to maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Advise on profitability of all deals and develop debt collection, reduction and avoidance strategies.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Analyze costs, pricing, stock positions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Oversee operations of the business support group in terms of administrative and procurement duties
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with sales and presales teams, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Ensure corporate governance with regards to all financial transactions, statutory remittances and filings with regulatory authorities.
- HND/BS/MS Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Strong business sense and 2-3 years' experience in a B2B sales setting
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- ICAN/ACCA certification or at least should be in the process of completion
14th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Finance Manager” as subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted