Job Title: Financial Market Business Executive
- Promote and sell financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets.
- Contact clients with news of new financial products or changing to legislation that may affect their savings and investments.
- Conduct in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
- Analyse information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirement.
- Research the market place and provide clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Produce financial reports.
- Assist clients to make informed decisions.
- Review and respond to clients changing needs and financial circumstances.
- Contact clients and set up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients’ homes or business premises.
- Design financial strategies.
- Negotiate with product suppliers for the best possible rates.
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation.
- Responsible for financial modelling and analysis.
- Responsible for integrating market and financial data in deliverable.
- Preparation of external presentation/pitch books.
- Tracking developments in the capital markets and analysis their impacts on client situation.
- Make presentations to contemporaries in the market at valuation meetings.
- Contribute to all phases of client development, due diligence, deal execution as directed.
- Accountable for proper filling of documents and correspondence with clients.
- Responsible for developing and detailed work plan for each deal and following up with external parties on milestones where applicable.
- Essential Skills
- A Financial Market Business Executives should be able to demonstrate strong analytical, quantitative, and technological skills.
- S/He should have a deep interest in the financial markets, should be extremely well organized and business driven.
- He should be able to work in high pressure work environment and within the given time constraints. He should possess a high analytical aptitude, good judgmental and decision making skills.
- He should have multitasking ability, should be able to manage his work according to priority, and should be comfortable to work independently as well as in a team environment.
12th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com