Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- A prestigious financial institution with offices in Nigeria and Europe is looking to hire a front desk associate as the first point of contact for the Lagos office.
- In this position, the successful candidate will welcome visitors and direct them appropriately, maintain security and telecommunications, ensure a safe and clean reception area, schedule use of the meeting and conference rooms, and provide administrative support as needed.
- Manage the front office; receive visitors and telephone calls and direct them to the appropriate offices.
- Oversee the distribution of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Manage petty cash for sundry office expenditure and ensure appropriate record keeping.
- Supervise general office maintenance and repairs.
- Manage the use and maintenance of the pool car; maintain pool car schedule, ensure up-to- date vehicle documentation, coordinate routine maintenance and conduct monthly assessment for drivers.
- Conduct weekly project status meetings; prepare and disseminate project status update report.
- Develop and disseminate daily News Capsule.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors; ensure prompt processing of vendor invoices.
- Supervise office assistants and cleaners in the performance of their respective duties.
- Maintain an effective filing system for all relevant administrative documents.
- Provide logistics support for travel and hospitality including visa procurement, flight booking, accommodation, transportation and per diems.
- Maintain inventory to ensure availability of stationery, provisions and other office supplies.
- Provide support in organizing external and internal events such as meetings, office drinks, monthly employee birthday celebrations, end of year events and other activities.
- Liaise with the insurance brokers in respect of renewals, updates and settlement of insurance claims.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related field from a reputable University.
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication, presentation and business writing skills.
- Analytical thinking and decision making ability.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- People management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters with salary expectations and CV's to: Jobs@hrsng.com
- In the subject line of your email, please write "FDO 2017". Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted so no calls or email please - thank you.
- Please note that in line with our policy and practice, we will conduct a thorough and comprehensive background check on all finalists, before making a final job offer. Thank you.