Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
- Be part of a fast moving, lean product development team working on the continued development of our various business applications.
- Deliver reliable new features in new and existing business applications using linux, node.js, React. Work with the development team to design and deliver finished, high quality, and compelling features and products on time.
- Collaborate with team of full stack developers to design, develop, unit test, and support new features
- Strive for high quality and rapid output through the use of agile software development best practices
- Perform testing, performance tuning, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Support, maintain, and help document software functionality
- Maintain coding, compliance, & security standards
- Maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions
- Proactively learn product frameworks and code base
- Experience with responsive web applications
- Experience translating complex requirements into actual customer experience
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision
- Adept at learning and applying new technologies and solving new problems
- Full stack mobile development experience.
- Experience in implementing software development best practices and design patterns
- Familiarity with SQL. GraphQL
- Agile Scrum/Kanban