Job Title: HR Recruiter
- Seek out professionals with the right combination of experience, education and skills to fill a particular position.
- HR recruiter will typically work with the hiring manager to develop recruitment plans and to write job descriptions, Publicize openings by posting them in appropriate outlets and work towards the developing a pool of qualified individuals.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by honing in an organization plans and objectives; meeting with clients to discuss needs.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and reviewing job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with clients; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities by maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Judgment
- Graduate from a reputable university with 1-2 years’ experience
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send CV only, to email@example.com