Job Title: Logistic Officer
- Manage and coordinate all logistics and supply chain activities
- Liaise with suppliers for documentation requirements for importation
- Follow up with the banks for receipts of import documentation.
- Coordinate with the transistors for the clearance of import
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing land, air, rail and river operations.
- Added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- First degree / HND Fresh Graduates with little or no experience are qualified to apply.
- Professional course in logistic/transport management will be an added advantage
- Be safety conscious
- High initiative, be independent and proactive.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Effective communication.
- Good supervisory skill
- Good planning and coordinating skill
15th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to: email@example.com