Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
- Reporting to the director
- Provision of holistic patient care.
- Provision of excellent and up to date clinical services
- Delivering excellent customer care always
- Supporting the training and coaching of pharmacy counter staffs
- Keeping abreast of current pharmacy practices, new drugs/brands and new clinical services
- Identifying areas in which services can be improved and developed
- Driving sales and promoting business growth and development
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the business
- Ensuring expenditure, as much as possible, is within the set limit
- Achieving the set business targets including sales
- Ensuring all money is accounted for and the business account is balanced
- Producing weekly and monthly business report
- Organising weekly and monthly pharmacy meetings
- Adhering to the business standard operating procedures (SOP) and other any changes that may arise as the business grows
- Treating all patients and the business information confidential
- Participating in the local PSN/ACPN activities
- B.Pharm Degree and full registration with Pharmacists’ Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- 1 - 7 years of Clinical or Community Pharmacy experience preferred. However, recent post NYSC Pharmacist with strong CV will be considered for interview.
- Strong Clinical and Consultation skills
- Ability to diagnose and management minor ailments
- Ability to manage people with chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension
- Should possess some level of managerial and organisation skills.
- Must be able to work in a team
- Should possess a business drive and be target driven
- Computer literacy preferred but not essential.
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
30th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This opening may close early if sufficient applications are received.