Job Title: Graphic Designer
- The Graphic Artist will be responsible for graphic ideation, creation production of the organization’s graphic communication need such as:
- Promotional fliers, corporate brochures, periodic repo
- Product logos, corporate branding templates, etc.
- Publications such as business and project reports
- Online newsletters and business development tools
- Animated graphics, project visualization and website/app design
- Minimum of HND/Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Fine & Applied Arts or any other relevant discipline
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator; Photoshop, etc.)
- Real Artistic Ability& Talent
- Ability to work with deadlines and under pressure
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience ideally in a leading marketing communications firm, though we are ready to waive this for truly exceptional talent
- Our client’s remuneration package is attractive and structured to reward the tight, exceptional talents in a merit-driven work environment.
2nd May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resumes/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org