Job Title: Graphic Designer
- The Graphic Designer must have up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Must be able to work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Must be able think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality is a must.
- Good knowledge of industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
- Must have good graphic design skills, layout skills, customer focus, creativity, attention to detail, deadline-oriented,and understand desktop publishing tools.
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Age:Not older than 26 years
17th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV's with job title as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.