Job Title: Head, Brand & Marketing
- Our client is a financial company in Nigeria with their eyes for the top. The company is recruiting highly competent, experienced and result-oriented professionals to join its pioneer team.
- They are Driven by core values of teamwork, innovation, mutual respect, professionalism, and performance driven.
- This position will provide vibrant career opportunities and offer very competitive remunerations and unparalleled job satisfaction.
- To develop and project the corporate image of the organisation in support of the Organization's strategic direction.
- Communicate the organization’s vision, goals and objectives and ensure alignment of unit’s goals and activities
- Recommend policies and guidelines relating to the public conduct of staff and dissemination of information to the public
- Develop and project a reputable public image for the organization to reflect its vision, strategic direction and enhance its competitive positioning
- Manage the organization’s interface with the media, professional associations, government institutions, business groups etc
- Coordinate the monitoring and surveillance activities to ensure the organization’s corporate image and reputation is upheld and not tarnished
- Stay abreast of industry and corporate developments, events and issues in support of the organization’s corporate image and responsibilities
- Develop a framework to gauge the public perception of the organization and develop appropriate strategies and action steps to ensure alignment of public perception with the image desired by the organization
- Receive, review and determine appropriate course of action with respect to project and program proposals in support of the organization’s corporate image and reputation
- Coordinate the planning, organising and execution of corporate and social events
- Develop and establish beneficial relationships with media houses, agencies etc., in support of the organization’s corporate image and reputation
- Provide guidance and assistance to SBUs in the conduct of product/ service campaigns/programs Coordinate all activities relating to the allocation, procurement, distribution of corporate gifts
- Coordinate the resolution of related issues emanating from both internal and external sources
- Develop the department’s budget
- Provide guidance and leadership to subordinate teams to ensure effective execution of the department’s activities
- Conduct periodic departmental meetings to establish and communicate targets and workplans, consistent with the overall organization goals
- Initiate periodic meetings and liaise with interfacing departments to define, appraise or revise service levels
- Prepare and agree career development plans (in conjunction with the Human Capital department) and conduct periodic performance appraisal sessions with subordinate staff in line with stipulated career and performance management policies and procedures
- Regularly appraise the activities and functions of the department and make recommendations for improvement to the MD/CEO
- Perform other duties as assigned by the MD/CEO and Divisional Director
- First Degree from any reputable University
- Masters and Membership of recognized professional body will be of added advantage
- At least 10years cognate experience
- Strong communication skill and ability to work effectively within a wide range of constituencies in a diverse business environment
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Customer service orientation
- People Management Skills
- Knowledge of the Media Industry
- Exceptional Communications Skills – Written and Oral
- Compensation package is competitive and commensurate with experience.
30th April, 2017
Applications will be processed on first come first served basis.