Job Title: Head, International Banking Operations
- The position is a Top management position, reporting to the Executive Director Commercial and Operational Banking Division, Managing the cross border Banking Transactions, International Rep-offices and branches manage and grow international banking portfolio
- Manage cross border Banking Transactions and International Desks to manage and grow international banking portfolio and transaction services activity through inbound and outbound referrals.
- Facilitates and coordinates the international Banking operations
- Develops new and improves existing products and services
- Participates in the design and development of international banking operation plan, programs, policies and procedures
- Develops relationship with correspondent banks
- Loan Production and Quality of Asset responsibilities for International Global Banking include:
- Determine strategies to grow portfolio
- Determine key relationships to build within client organizations.
- Determine end to end solutions for clients’ strategic and transactional needs leveraging the Bank’s regional presence
- Coordinate with groups in Commercial Banking to build, drive and close transactions for Asset, Liability, Cash management and Treasury
- Market trade finance, global banking and global cash management service.
- Possesses ultimate responsibility for ensuring International Banking activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and governmental regulations
- Partner with product specialists (., Treasury, Trade) to provide compelling solutions to customers and close transactions.
- Partner with other banking businesses (., Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking & Private Bank) to ensure ongoing and appropriate communication to support overall client and franchise objectives
- Work with Wholesale & Retail Banking to liaise with counterparts internationally to ensure clients are able to access and benefit from the Bank’s global footprint of services
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized institution, ideally an MBA Degree in Economics/Management/ Business Administration.
- A minimum of 15 years overall experience with significant experience in sales, account management and relationship management in upper end Commercial Banking and mid-corporate customer set working for a commercial Bank managing Trade, Commercial Credit and Cash Management services.
- Strong credit analysis and structuring skills relating to cross border credit risk transactions.
- Must have experience managing an international banking group, and a proven track record of delivering growth
- Proven sales marketing capability to develop and maintain trusted client relationships as evidenced by winning new business and closing transactions.
- Successful at delivering the entire firm to client.
- Strong ties to global community and familiarity with key trade flows
- Effective executive management skills with proven ability to develop viable strategies as well as taking pragmatic steps to execute such strategies to grow the business with this international client set.
- Strong commercial judgment.
- Solid understanding of the business and market dynamics, key challenges and competitive landscape of Commercial Banking.
30th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.