G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries.
Job Title: Head of Sales
- Generating sales
- Leading and directing the sales team in implementing the company sales strategy.
- Measuring and reporting sales activity.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Mentoring and training the sales team to achieve desired results.
- The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in managing a sales team
- Sales experience selling services, consulting and technology.
- Experience in the Security Industry is an advantage.
- A recognized qualification in sales or business administration.
- Experience with Sales force or similar sales tools and advantage
- A leader who can lead by example
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Market knowledge
- Proven sales track record.
14th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and a one page letter setting out why you are the right candidate for this position and include details of the success you have achieved in sales, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates without the requisite experience should not apply.