Job Title: Head Of Sales Freight
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on revenue and customer satisfaction
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare SLAs ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop down-line staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager.
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Freight/Logistics Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- B. Sc/BA in business administration or relevant field. Masters in Supply chain Management/Transportation/Logistics will be an advantage
- Experience: applicant must have not less than 5 years core sales/operations experience in a freight forwarding organization.
14th April, 2017