Job Title: HR / Admin Executive
- Manage performance and processes.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analysing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Staff Audit.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Execution of the recruitment process.
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures.
- Execute effective Compensation and Payroll Administration.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
- Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards and Fair Practice Act.
- Planning yearly training programmes for employees.
- Managing relationship with external bodies (IRS, Pencom, NSITF, and others).
- B.Sc. in relevant discipline
- 3-5 years progressive HR experience in the same capacity.
- Adequate knowledge of Performance Management, Reward Management, Payroll and general administration.
- Must be computer savvy with good presentation skills.
- HR professional certification.
- N150,000 monthly.
21st April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.