Job Title: Instrumentation Eng. Supervision
- Instrumentation Engineer shall work alongside the ICSS Engineer and be fully responsible for the supervision, control and co-ordination of instrumentation aspects of the basic engineering studies being carried out by the engineering contractors for the FPSO package.
- Ensure engineering is performed in line with the project scope of requirements, company general specifications & procedures, and international codes & standards;
- Coordinate with corporate instrumentation specialist and prepare derogation requests to company general specifications when required;
- Review, comment and approve all instrumentation engineering documents;
- Responsible for the development of all philosophies, specifications, data sheets and drawings based on solid design knowledge of offshore oil & gas processing facilities including FPSO. This shall include all field instrumentation, valves, measurement, metering, fire & gas and HIPPS systems;
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental issues are taken into consideration during the design;
- Ensure that the engineering contractor carries out his work to the required level of quality and participate in company quality audits;
- Prepare responses to engineering contractor technical queries or derogation requests;
- Interface with other parts of the project regarding instrumentation matters including: safety, UFR, SPS, field operations, commissioning, quality and participate in coordination meetings;
- Monitor and regularly report contractor progress & resources to ensure that deliverables are issued in a timely manner and work is completed within budget;
- Assist with review of change orders, planning constraints, etc;
- Participate in preparation of company documentation associated with LLI and EPC contracts including CFT documents and bid analysis.
- It is anticipated that the role will carry over into the detailed design phase on this long term large scale project.
- Must be Degree qualified instrument engineer or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years worked in the oil & gas (preferably offshore projects) industry with previous emphasis on FEED, detailed engineering and project task force related work
- Fluent English
Location: Lagos, Nigeria