The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
Job Title: IT Database Administrator
- Assisting in database design.
- Mapping out the conceptual design for a planned database.
- Refining the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model.
- Further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements.
- Updating and amending existing databases.
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems.
- Monitoring database efficiency.
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data Considering both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end users.
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act.
- Writing database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata).
21st April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure that you indicate the position as the subject of the mail.