We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- IT support officers will be mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet and ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Setting up of computer LAN for new outlet while providing solution to i.t matters concurrently.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Conduct consistent network backup operations
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Restricting access to unauthorized site, downloads and users.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising
- Install and train end users of club lightings and controllers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level and cadre
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.