Job Title: Juice Bar Attendant
- The Juice Bar Team members are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, resolving customer complaints and addressing any questions or comments that customers may have.
- This associate will have thorough knowledge of policies and procedures related to cash register operations and be capable of processing transactions quickly.
- The Juice Bar Attendant will work diligently to keep the store clean, safe and accessible to the customers.
- Responsible for food preparation and stocking Juice Bar Grab n Go.
- Ensures the store is fully stocked with relevant produce items and non-produce items (E.g. Food ingredients, Straws, Cups, Packaging materials etc.)
- Maintains Juice Bar cleanliness.
- Oversees inventory and ensure items are stocked in the Store.
- Ensures cleanliness standards meet health and safety standards.
- Responsible for hitting individual sales goals assigned to you by the Manager.
- Greets and assists customers and advises on menu choices and health benefits.
- Offers advice to clients regarding products or services.
- Good customer service skills.
- Product and job knowledge.
- Good people skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to follow company policy and procedures.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Highly organized and motivated.
- Possess an understanding of food & beverage operations.
- Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends on rotational basis.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Experience in Food and Beverage service is preferred.
- Experience in a health club or Hospitality industry preferred.
- Must be able to stand for up to 7 hours a day.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 13kg.
- All Applicants must be resident in Lagos.
1st May, 2017.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.