Job Title: Juice Bar Team Lead/Supervisor
- The Juice Bar Team Lead is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, resolving customer complaints and addressing any questions or comments that customers may have.
- The Team Lead will have thorough knowledge of policies and procedures related to cash register operations and be capable of processing transactions quickly.
- The Juice Bar Lead will provide leadership to a team of about 5 Juice Bar attendants.
- Work with the manager to come up with new recipes.
- Daily reporting to the manager on juice bar activities.
- Responsible for food preparation and stocking Juice Bar Grab n Go.
- Provide leadership at the Juice Bar.
- Receive and process orders via phone and online channels.
- Ensures the store is fully stocked with relevant produce items and non-produce items (E.g. Food ingredients, Straws, Cups, Packaging materials etc.)
- Maintains Juice Bar cleanliness.
- Oversees inventory and ensure produce items and non-produce items are always stocked in the Store.
- Ensures cleanliness standards meet health and safety standards.
- Responsible for hitting sales goals of the Juice Bar.
- Greets and assists customers and advises on menu choices and health benefits.
- Offers advice to clients regarding products or services
- Leadership skills
- Ability to train, inspire and motivate a team of juice bar attendants
- Ability to enforce management policies and procedures.
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Product and job knowledge
- Good people skills
- Highly organized and motivated
- Possess an understanding of food & beverage operations
- Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends on rotational basis.
- Minimum of HND ( Degree in Food and Nutrition or Hospitality is preferred).
- Experience in Food and Beverage service is preferred
- Experience in a health club or Hospitality industry preferred
- Must be able to stand for up to 7 hours a day
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 13kg
1st May, 2017.
All Applicants must be resident in Lagos
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.