Job Title: Junior Application Developer
- This role is responsible for analyzing user needs, design, develop and test software to meet business need,
- Recommend software upgrades for end-user applications
- Design each piece of the application or system
- Plan how the pieces will work together
- Create models and diagrams to facilitate writing of software code
- Ensure software continues to function through software maintenance and testing
- Document every aspect of the application or system as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades
- Collaborate with other specialists to achieve optimal software performance.
- Dimension of the Job
- Design and development of web-based and mobile applications for new products, to enhance existing products,support business processes, etc.
- Translate business requirements into viable code Test and debug code
- Prepare system level documentation in adherence to Company policy and/or applicable regulations
- Perform other application development tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Data Science, Information Systems,Computer Science, or related technical discipline.
- Proficiency in any one of the following programming languages (Java, Java Script, Python,PHP, etc.)
- Knowledge of modern web user interfaces using HTML, CSS, Ajax, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly to solve technical problems.
- Good documentation skills with proficiency in the use of MS Office suite of productivity tools including MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and Project.
- 0 - 3 years experience in application development roles.
- Knowledge of application design and integration principles, practices, systems development, and analysis with particular emphasis on integration technologies such as APIs, web services and other middleware.
- Experience in full lifecycle development/testing/deployment for mobile applications/solutions including application development (application structure, device and operating system API’s, debugging, performance, security).
5th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.