Job Title: Laboratory Manager
- Create procedures for laboratory testing in various parts of the production process.
- Organise the collection of samples and testing against required benchmarks.
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative, goal getter and extremely versatile.
- Applicants must be able to work in a team with the company goals in mind.
- Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to help build a result oriented team.
- Applicants should have sharp reflexes and be very mindful of timely and accurate delivery
- Applicants must be computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
- M.Sc, B.Sc,HND (Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with a minimum of ten years cognate experience in a reputable company of similar or related industry.
- Must be self driven, Articulate and possess the ability to work on diverse Laboratory equipment's and machines.
- Must be a registered laboratory analyst with relevant agencies.
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for achieving set goals and targets.
- Should have analytical &instinct for details.
- Ability to work by company’s guideline and policy on all aspects relating to the job.
- Trust on corporate image and confidence to deliver necessary results and standards.
- Team leadership ability.
- Ability to plan quality meetings and be dependable in terms of reporting.
- Very attractive package.
Location: Ogun, Nigeria.
26th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on line by sending their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the city/state of residence and addressed to:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,