Job Title: Legal Consultant
- Draw up contracts and legal documents;
- Review and analyze legal documents;
- Provide advice on legal, regulatory compliance, and corporate governance issues;
- Undertake regulatory registration on behalf of clients with different regulatory agencies;
- Undertake Legal Due Diligence and other matters relating to Mergers and Acquisition;
- Advice on compliance with applicable laws, guidelines, rules, and regulations;
- Liaise with regulatory and government agencies on an ongoing basis;
- Provide Corporate Secretarial support in respect of Board and Statutory meetings;
- Ensure proper custody and maintenance of statutory books and other records.
- An LL.B from an accredited university and B.L. from the Nigerian Law School;
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant post call work experience in a corporate/commercial law firm (candidates with more than 7 years’ post call experience will not be considered);
- Transactional corporate & commercial experience;
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance matters;
- Must possess excellent legal drafting and document review skills;
- Ability to provide sound and well researched advice on legal and regulatory compliance matters;
- Ability to interact at various levels and to develop strong client relationships;
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Excellent negotiation, team building and presentation skills;
- A masters’ degree in a related field would be an added advantage.
28th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org