Job Title: Logistician Supervisor - Hospital
- Under direct management of the Logistic team leader, supervise the daily logistics activities of the MSF Swiss medical structure in NGALA camp and provide maintenance to the MSF equipment, facilities and infrastructures, according to MSF standards and protocols
- Monitor maintenance activities of infrastructures, management of non-medical stocks and equipment according to MSF standards in the hospital
- Ensure the check and follow-up of facilities and equipment under the line manager's supervision
- Evaluate the construction/ rehabilitation needs and follow up building / rehabilitation work of the structure
- Guarantee the proper order/supply of utilities, equipment and consumables for the daily functioning of the structure
- Organize and follow up hygiene procedures and waste management for the structure
- Coordinate and lead the logistics team under his/her responsibility
- Secondary Education - Technical logistic education or Professional Experience in Logistics required
- Previous experience with MSF or other NGO’s an asset
- Computer literacy
- English language mandatory , Local language (Haussa, Arab, Kanuri) a strong asset
- Results Orientation, Reactivity, Teamwork, Flexibility, Service Orientation, Stress Management
Location: Gambaru, Borno
17th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (including CV, Cover Letter and relevant work Certificates) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Logistic supervisor Ngala" as subject of the mail.
Should submit their applications (including CV, Cover Letter and relevant work Certificates) to any of the following addresses/places:
In MSF Switzerland Office,Or
219 Kabba Road,
Next to Olive Medical Clinic,
In MSF base in Fotokol / MSF camp in Ngala.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for a test and an interview if successful.