Job Title: Marketing Officer (Contract Staff)
- Drive direct sales to the company via marketing of company lands and properties, also promoting the company's goals and objectives.
- Provide buyers with details of properties / lands that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Prepare proposals, letters, brochures, advertisement as it relates to the marketing and sales department.
- Provide corporate sales and marketing to organizations, firms, churches, government agencies and other related bodies as directed by the management.
- Contact prospective clients on new offers that directly match their interest.
- To market and sell an agreed monthly/annual target to increase year on year.
- To meet all financial targets laid down by the Chief Executive and Business Development Manager.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate sells contracts to an agreed annual target.
- To present Next Gear Resources to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
- To undertake such other duties and training as may be reasonably required and which are commensurate with the nature and grading of the post.
- To contribute to Next Gear’s Vision and Mission and strive to exhibit the Values and Behavior’s at all times.
- To drive sells as agreed by the management at a monthly/annual target.
- Involve fully in the visiting of sites and also taking of customers to sites.
- Ensure proper documentation of sales and marketing reports.
- Ensure effective and efficient intra and interpersonal communication with customers.
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met on or before the end of each month.
- To report directly to the Head of Marketing on all sells and marketing activities.
- Interested candidate Must have a Degree in any field
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing and sales.
- Must be goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Must be proactive and diligent in service.
- Must have a personal network of contacts.
- Must be stylish in dressing.
- Must be experienced in the real estate sector.
- Must be ready to work under pressure, drive sales and meet weekly/monthly sales target.
- Must have a strong leadership culture and deep sense of creativity.
- Must be a team player and well as a team leader.
- Must be professional in dressing, have a good content development skill and ability to take proactive steps.
- Experience in the banking sector is an added advantage
13th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed cover letters and Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com Entries must be sent with Subject "Application for Marketing Officer"
- CV's must be saved with your name and position applied for.
- All Entries not properly sent will be rejected.