Job Title: MIS Specialist
- Plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as electronic data processing, information systems and analysis.
- Responsible for the identification, measurement, accumulation, analysis, preparation, interpretation and communication of information and data as used by management to plan, evaluate and control.
- Develop MIS process improvements for increased efficiency.
- Maintain and support MIS activities.
- Create and generate reports in timely and accurate manner.
- Setting-up and preparing business reports, letters, mailing labels and other text.
- Design presentations with information provided by Manager.
- Minimum of OND qualification required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
- 5- 10 years of experience in similar role.
31st May, 2017