Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will be responsible for implementing and coordinating the project monitoring and evaluation system.
- The post holder will work with the M&E Advisor and technical staff to develop performance monitoring indicators and implement databases, spreadsheets and the project MIS for M&E data collection,
- S/he will train staff and selected partners on M&E system operations, and collate data from technical staff and partners to update the system and perform analyses.
- The M&E Manager will support the monitoring of the performance monitoring plan as well as responding to USAID/Nigeria and USAID/Washington data requests
- S/he will also support third party impact assessments and detail lessons learned and successes during SACE implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or a related field and minimum of 5 years of professional experience is required; masters preferred.
- S/he should ideally possess experience in democracy and governance sector projects, especially USAID-funded projects, highly desired.
- Experience in tracking and submitting M&E data is required, Preference is given for direct experience with M&E on USAID-funded projects.
- Experience working with civil society organization and/or business management organization capacity building in Nigeria is highly desirable.
- Ability to work collaboratively, foster goodwill, and build coalitions with relevant groups, organizations, agencies, and businesses, private or public.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and other software programs related to M&E, such as statistical management software managing data in management information systems (MIS), use of info-graphics, as well as expertise in internet-based research.
- Solid writing and communication skills in English required. Skill in developing scopes of work and managing short-term consultants is preferred.
14th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should comprise a cover letter, a two-page capacity statement that addresses key skills possessed, and a curriculum vitae.
- Incomplete applications will not he considered.
- The project strongly encourages applications from women, people with disabilities, and young people meeting the above qualifications.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.