Job Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
4th May, 2017
- We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Works under practically no direction or supervision of all duties.
- Operates autonomously and keeps supervisors operation functioning efficiently even during travel periods.
- Interprets company policies, anticipates and prepares materials needed by the supervisor(s) for conference, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc. and informs supervisor(s) on matters to be considered.
- Many projects are completed without a formal check by supervisor(s).
- Requires 7-8 years of experience.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
- Outstanding insurance coverage including private health coverage
- Occupational health service
- Excellent deals at one of the country's largest fitness centers
- Discounts on recreational activities including yoga, swimming and golf
- Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
4th May, 2017