We leverage experts, data, and technology in order to standardize and scale every aspect of quality education delivery, from how and where academies are built to how teachers are selected and trained, and how lessons are delivered and monitored for improvement.
Job Title: Operator, Warehouse
- Order picking and refill as per the kitting list/requisitions and escalating any emerging issues to supervisor(s)
- To load and unload Lorries including working the logistics to ensure seamless performance of the chain.
- Assist the supervisor in reconciling of stock variances
- Giving continuous information of stock levels in the W/House
- Ensure segregation of materials; good stock from obsolete and any dead stock.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Developing and Building Teams - Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others - Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others - Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Provide Consultation and Advice to Others - Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
- Participate in cycle counting and stock taking and proper recording of stock figures including updating stock sheets/cards
- Support warehouse attain > 98% stock accuracy.
- Clear understanding and implementation of 6S principles
- Ensure that the warehouse is properly organized at all-time including proper labeling of the materials
- Endeavour for <1% customer complaint by ensuring that right items and the right quantities are assembles/kitted.
- Ensure receipt and arranging of received materials within the same day at their respective locations
- Help the receiving team in inspection and acceptance of any material.
- Ensure that all operations are done in reference to the SOP’s
- Ensure proper handling of retrievals and returns from schools and sites up to and including their segregation safe storage and in giving any subsequent report..
- Ability to respond quickly to work dynamics which include method of work, working hours/days etc.
- Good listening skills
- Ability to maintain a clear focus on the activities given and delivering within acceptable time
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to quickly learn and make suggestions
- Minimum of 2-3 years as a warehouse attendant in a busy warehouse
- Certificate in courses related to Logistics/Supply Chain is a key requirement preferred