Job Title: Male Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the CEO
- Prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas, minutes of meetings, presentations and other related tasks
- Organize and attend meetings and conferences with or on behalf of the CEO
- Manage the CEO's itinerary and schedule appointments
- Maintain an up–to-date database of the CEO’s phone contacts
- Make travel arrangements for local and overseas trips.
- Undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the CEO.
- Liaisons with relevant authorities as required.
- Minimum of 5-6 years hands-on PA experience.
- BSc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Membership of Professional Organizations will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Ability to multitask
- Secretarial and Organizational skills
3rd May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of email.