We are data-driven and technology-enabled. Using smartphones and tablets, our “closed loop” Learning Lab enables us to monitor teacher and student performance in real time, constantly reviewing and revising to ensure that we are offering a world class education that will prepare our students for the 21st century.
Job Title: Personnel Management Associate
- Maintenance of academy staff files as per agreed process and guidelines to reflect current reality of employee’s life cycle
- Data entry of personnel details of candidates for academy staff positions
- Follow up on statutory registration for employees
- Resolving HR queries on benefits or grievances from Academy Staff
- Assist in processing termination and issuance of warning letter to academy staff
- Assist in processing timely reports on asset recovery
- Perform clerical functions like printing, photocopying, scanning etc.
Specific, project related activities
- Registration of trainees who attend our residential training programme
- Verification of academic and professional documents
- Collection of staff details
- Onboarding and induction
- Issuance of training and employment contracts
- Ensuring transport refunds for all trainees
- Phone screening of candidates (if applicable)
- Reference checks on candidates (if applicable)
- Diploma in Business Management or HR
- At least one or two years’ experience in a similar position
- Fast and accurate typing (25 WPM)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills: you should be able to identify the root cause, provide a solution, discuss the solution with Supervisor and help execute.
- Strong interpersonal skills: you should be able to connect with our customer, the Academy Staff over phone and in-person at the training site; ability to communicate the Company HR policies with compassion and understanding.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you should be able to speak clearly and persuasively in all situations and also lead written communications to our Academy Staff on queries.
- Attention to detail: you should be able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness of own work.
- Adaptability: you should be flexible and adapt to changing environment.
- Dependability: you should be reliable, consistent and alert your Supervisors in case of any changes to schedule well in advance.