Job Title: Procurement Officer
Under the supervision of the Procurement Manager, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the raw materials to be used in the production are purchased from specified suppliers and are delivered according to agreed terms and conditions.
- The timely procurement and delivery of high quality, low-cost products and the proper processing of assigned customer orders.
- Selecting and evaluating the performance of suppliers, oversees the customs clearing process and coordinates the processing of assigned customer order
- Participating in the selection of suppliers based on a criteria.
- Conducting a comparative analysis on supplier prices
- Reviewing and evaluating the performance of the suppliers
- Processing the necessary clearance documents
- Closely liaising with the clearing agents
- Carrying out all necessary procurement activities
- Ensuring the proper processing of assigned customer orders
- Verifying quantification of orders
- Verifying that the required order is within the agreed budget
- Other duties assigned by Supervisor
- B.Sc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Must not be older than 35 years.
- Extensive knowledge of feed production
- Good knowledge and understanding of materials used in feed production
- Proven working experience as a procurement officer
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement technique as well as a dexterity in ‘’reading’’ the market
- Talent in negotiation and networking
- Aptitude in decision making and working with numbers
Location: Ogere, Ogun
18th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to the "Human resources & Admin" by mail to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject.