We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do 'more with less' by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
Job Title: Project Co-ordinator
- Assist Project managers in project management deliveries, efficiently within an agreed Scope, Time and Budget while managing all stakeholders’ expectations.
- Coordinate the installation of network equipment at customer premises or at core network nodes.
- Prepares and manages project plans and implementation schedules using MS Project and other suitable software.
- Manage operations teams and external contractors during project execution.
- Hold regular meetings with all stakeholders on project status.
- Produce Project reports for customer and internal consumption.
- Control the project implementation process.
- Assist in invoicing according to milestone.
- Assist with project equipment ordering.
- Escalate project issues timely
- Strong background in Project management with focus on Telecommunications and Satcom.
- Organisational management
- Problem solving
- Prioritising workload of self and others
- Personnel & performance management
- Written and verbal communications
- Contract negotiation skills.
- Preferred candidate must have an Engineering Background preferably Elect Elect or any related discipline. Possession of PMI or PrinceII will be an added advantage.
- Experience as a project manager in a Telecom environment essential.
- Must have worked in a project management frame work
- Satellite and/or wireless network experience advantageous.
- Management of a team of resources throughout the organisation in country and abroad.
- Minimum of 0-2 years related industry work experience
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of the project team.
- Effectively applies project methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes company exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Financial Management
- Understands basic revenue models.
- Understands our pricing model and billing procedures.
- Assures project legal documents are completed and signed.
- Identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Leads proposal efforts including completing project scoping.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with project team.
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organization.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Technical Understanding
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of Telecommunication, Satellite networks and IP technology
- Possesses a thorough understanding of our capabilities.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
8th May, 2017.