Job Title: Project Manager (Special/Change project)
- Primary ongoing responsibility for delivering project objectives, including communications with sponsors, all stakeholders.
- Manages and coordinate the implementation of organization change projects.
- Provide input into performance evaluation of all implementation assessment.
- Provide feedback to the sponsor on the progress of all projects handled.
- Lead planning and implementation of projects in change management.
- Proactive communications on change process before, during and after implementation.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop methods to monitor staff adherence to policies and processes and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Manage and preparation of data report to identify and measure area progress.
- Ensure thorough investigation of both the business and legal background of all contracts relating to policies and processes.
- Prepare project work packages, plans.
- Manage IT projects across the group, support rollout of new IT tools.
- Liaise with HR and departmental heads for training and follow-up after implementation
- Collaborate with departmental heads to identify the steps that need to be taken in order to comply with the requirements of policies and procedures that have been established by the company.
- Conduct data reporting, capturing and monitoring progress to stakeholders (e.g. Quality, Procurement, Sales, Finance and HR teams) at all phases of projects.
- Responsible for ensuring all policies, processes and checklists are utilized in the execution of all projects.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
- Periodic Progress Report on all projects
- Monthly performance evaluation report.
- Special Projects Plan
- Other project deliverables.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in any social sciences discipline.
- Minimum Working Experience: 5 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various projects. Outstanding grasp of IT and Telecoms concepts and processes.
- Required Certification(s): Relevant membership of professional org. is an added advantage
- Satisfactory physical / health status, following medical examinations
- Good understanding of the organization’s business orientation and objectives
- Experience managing virtual projects
- Expertise managing change projects
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness.
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of quality control/Eye for details
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Good oral communication skills
- I.T Proficiency
- Confidentiality, Honesty and Integrity
- Good Administrative Skills
- Project Management Skills.
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Extended work hours.
- May require travel – local and international.
- Working under pressure.
23rd April, 2017