Job Title: Project Manager
- Proven experience in Project Management
- Must possess the ability to develop and implement a realistic project schedule
- Solid technical background with verifiable experience in pipeline manifold fabrication and modification.
- Ability to lead a multi-functional project team
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and primavera
- Good communication and negotiating skills with demonstrable ability for meaningful engagement with client and subcontractors.
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of a good first degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university
- Must be a member of NSE and possess COREN registration
- Minimum of 10-15 years post qualification experience
13th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application/CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Shortlisted candidates shall be duly contacted and invited for interview.