Job Title: Project Sales Director
- Responsible for leading the origination, structuring and execution of Africa development of projects in the private & public sectors as well as under PPP / MES type schemes including wide-scale healthcare transformation and mega-modernization programs.
- Focus on Key Strategic Hospital Projects, managing a team providing advisory and consultancy services for health professionals: architects, private investors, construction companies, medical integrators, Public Government Initiatives e.t.c
- Creating the project from various sources, partnering with other institutions to grow, develop a Healthcare project to a satisfactory conclusion where GEHC (GE Healthcare) wins the Equipment pull through from the project
- The Project Sales Director (PSD) will be responsible to manage, coach and evolve a local Team of PSM (Project Sales Managers) HTP (Hospital Technology Planners) and CPM (Customer Project Managers)
- Outcomes solutions selling responsibilities, in charge of promoting and selling Solutions Approach: Service, GE HC Partners and Education
- Fully understand the terms and conditions of the customer specific contract and delivery requirements, ensure contract terms are met by GE and its contractors at all times
- Lead the customers account relationship including establish monthly operating rhythm, organize and lead customer management committee meetings, identify marketing and promotional opportunities and create performance dashboards as well as initiate strategic discussions
- Grow book of business by managing the Sales process including identifying and executing simplification initiatives, driving market share and working with all other departments (price, structure & close) larger strategic accounts
- Work with LCT lead & Lead Sales Rep. to develop strategic account plans that drive retention, penetration, profitability and growth of existing accounts
- Forecast sales opportunities and execute sales strategy to ensure that growth and profitability are achieved/exceeded
- Act as the One GE Healthcare face in front of the customer and coordinate all GE stakeholders for the projects he is responsible for from inception to closure
- Leverage GE Sales & Project Finance team capabilities financing capabilities to address projects funding needs
- Leverage the GE Solutions team capabilities to address customer needs and differentiate e.g. Technology Planning, Service 2.0, GE HC (Healthcare) Partners, Leadership & Clinical Trainings
- Leverage GE government relations to establish strong relationships with healthcare authorities and financing institutions personnel
- Manage and coach a Local Team of PSMs, HTPs and CPMs, having regular Opp Mechanisms to follow up the Project Business is a given Region or LCT
- Originate and lead wide-scale healthcare transformation and mega-modernization programs together with Government MoH (Ministry of Health)
- Fully understand the breadth of the relevant product offering to represent the full spectrum of available structures.
- Have at least 10 years knowledge and be proficient the in International Healthcare projects development market space
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of sales experience). Banking/finance/healthcare development subjects or business development preferred,degree
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive high level C suite selling, sales experience in relevant industry. (Pharma. Healthcare)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Industry-related financial analysis, bid proposal, and risk, tax and legal principles and analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of at least 5 years of Managing a Commercial and Execution Team.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time - overnight travel included.
- Legal authorization to work in the region is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- English Proficiency Required
- French Proficiency Good to have
- Masters degree preferred
- Fluent in English language
- Healthcare experience in a commercial environment
- Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a matrix organization
- Deep knowledge of GEHC and the products and services offered
Locations: Lagos; Nigeria