Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
The applicant must have proficiency in construction contract administration in the following areas:
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
- Administration of claims
- Management of variations
- Preparation of interim valuations
- Preparation of final account etc.
- The applicants must possess good knowledge/skills in costing and estimation
- The applicants must possess good skill in the operation of Quantity Surveying software
- The applicants must have high degree of accuracy and speed in measurement of Building and Civil Engineering work.
- The applicants must possess good knowledge/skills in management of subcontractors and direct Labour
The Quantity Surveyor who is also a key component of constructions process must also possess the following attributes:
- HND/BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Possession of professional certification will be an added advantage
- Applicants must be below 35 years
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification working experience.
13th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com