We leverage experts, data, and technology in order to standardize and scale every aspect of quality education delivery, from how and where academies are built to how teachers are selected and trained, and how lessons are delivered and monitored for improvement.
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionists, administrative and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the Company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The front desk officer must be willing to work whatever hours and times that are needed to get things done.
- You are to provide customer service to staff and client at all times.
- The goal is to make guests, visitors and staff feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Overseeing all aspects of general office coordination
- Greeting and welcoming guests
- Receiving, sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Preparing all outgoing mail
- Receiving and directing all visitors to appropriate contacts
- Coordinating and maintaining records for office keys and staff identification cards
- Handling enquires at the front desk
- Setting up and coordinating meetings and conferences
- Arranging for repairs and maintenance of office equipment
- Managing office calendar and booking meeting rooms to coordinate work flow and meetings
- Management of meeting rooms
- Maintaining the visitors’ register
- Working with the security detail to track all visitors
- Supervising and coordinating activities of janitors and office assistants
- Assist with event planning and implementation
- Taking up other duties as assigned.
- BSc or HND
- At least 2 years or more relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets, power points and word processing programs
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Exemplary presentation skills and customer handling techniques
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Must be confident and able to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including but not limited to telephone systems, copiers, printers, faxes and scanners
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Outstanding administration skills