Job Title: Regional Customer Services Manager - Sub Saharan Africa
- We’re currently looking for a Regional Customer Services Manager on a full time, permanent basis. This position sits within the Customer Service team, based in our Lagos office.
- The Regional Customer Services Manager (RCSM) ensures that a high level of customer service is delivered throughout the region, via a combination of Glasgow and locally-based resources.
- The RCSM will also support ACCA's student and member retention and affiliate conversion activity in line with the corporate retention plan. In doing so, this job performs a pivotal role in ensuring the continuation of ACCA's sustainable growth and ensuring that the region achieves key business objectives.
- Ensure consistency of customer service across the region, in line with customer service policies and processes
- Line management of relevant Customer Service employees in the region
- Become the designated point within the region for escalated issues
- Act as a conduit of information between the region and Central Head Quarters (CHQ)
- Ensuring that all priorities, issues and management information in the region are captured and passed for processing
- Lead and manage call centre setup on-going operations within the region which includes outbound sales and inbound servicing capabilities
- Collaborate closely with other Regional Customer Service Managers and the central Customer Service directorate to ensure co-ordination of activities undertaken in markets to the overall operations vision
- Identify and deliver continual improvements to customer services standards, including the identification of possible process improvements, synergies or economies of scale through automation or centralisation etc.
- Management of risk within the region
- Play a strong supporting role in the implementation of the on-line migration project
- Perform line management tasks including recruitment, selecting, assigning, coaching and appraisals for all direct reports in line with the ‘people operating principles’
- Plan coordinate and execute local support activities to help the achievement of ACCA’s retention and conversion targets for the region
- Provide appropriate in-market support for transactional engagement with key entities (employers, universities, learning providers)
- Is fluent in English
- Has knowledge of key customer service metrics and techniques
- Is strongly customer focused, displaying and fostering positive attitudes at all times
- Has advanced interpersonal skills with the ability to understand and challenge internal customer needs and forge productive, trust based relationships across the organisation
- Has good influencing skills in order to deliver change
- Is highly motivated, proactive and practical, able to work under pressure and balance various requests for assistance
- Degree educated
- Competent with Excel
- Call centre management experience
- Experience of identifying and delivering process improvements in a customer service industry
- Experience of working across different countries and cultures is desirable
- Experience of managing and being managed remotely
3rd May, 2017