Job Title: Relationship Manager
- Managing existing data -base of clients as well as monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of this strategy Monitoring the performance indices of the Business and Developing periodic performance management reports Identifying and recommending new business initiatives / opportunities.
- Assist with periodic update of the Firm’s business plan and reviewing growth strategy to ensure market dominance in key locations.
- Distribution of Retail Product
- Presentation of Product
- Client Monitoring and retention
- Assist in the planning of corporate strategy sessions and subsequent development of group-wide corporate strategic plans
- Bench marking - conducting comparative analysis of the Key Performance Indicators with industry peers and emerging markets
- Assist with developing and nurturing counterpart relationships of strategic and financial nature
- Effective relationship management of Customers.
- Education Qualification: Minimum of HND, B.Sc,MBA
- Preferred years of experience: 2 - 5 year(s).
- Sales Management
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Goal driven
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Strong people skills
- Competencies & Skills Required:
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
28th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: omoleye.Balogun@armlife.com.ng