Job Title: Revenue Manager
- The Revenue manager is responsible for building and establishing professional and close relationships with Hotels partnering with Jumia
- On a daily basis, you will send a lot of emails and make a lot of phone calls to negotiate Best rate from hotel partners
- Offer professional advice to hotel partners on how to generate revenue
- Train hotel partners on the various tools designed by JT to ease doing business with Jumia Travel
- Communicates customer’s feedbacks and complaints to hotel managers to further better their services.
- Answer queries, resolve issues that concerns Jumia Travel.
- B.Sc/HND degree from a reputable university.
- Perfect Tele-Communication skills & multi-tasking ability
- Fantastic sales spirit
- Good negotiation skills
- Fluent in English and at least one local language
- Competency in all Microsoft Office packages, i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Organized, vibrant, energetic and a go-getter.
30th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com