Job Title: Route Salesman
- The Route Salesman will be responsible for all sales activities through close in the assigned territory and is the main intermediary between the company and the customer in the achievement of profitable growth through proper stock rotation, maintaining company visibility and (cash) receivables.
- To sell the company product to our current and potential customers
- Making Sure products available on the shelf with proper visibility
- Proper weekly forecast to eliminate market returns
- Report competitor activities in the market place
- Cash sales collection and on time submission
- Ensure sales route is followed diligently
- Maintain visits to customers, positive calls and average invoice value
- Maintain vehicle in proper condition
- Must be good with riding a motorcycle
- Must be based in Ibadan
- Must be very familiar with Ibadan town
- English is a must. Yoruba is an added advantage.
- Basic Communication Skills (verbal, written, presentation).
- Influencing Skills.
- Relationship Building Skills.
- Selling Skills.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Basic Accounts procedure Knowledge.
- Team Player
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com