Job Title: Sales / Business Development Manager
- This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Sales/Business Development Manager to grow a rewarding career with a top firm.
- The ideal candidate must be able to strategize business plans and efficiently execute strategic plans.
- Networking alongside the GM to secure new business.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Drive team to achieving high performance.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and Financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Ability to close sale deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop negotiating strategies by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating the company’s needs and goals.
- Protects the company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Manage existing clients.
- Ensure all confirmed clients have updated file documents in their files and make sure all files are up to date.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to sell/lease properties in the company's mandates.
- Know the available properties on the market.
Key Performance Goals/Targets:
- Introduction of new projects
- Complaint free CRM
- Low level of client exit
- Turnaround time for project transactions
- Management of customer database update daily
- Market intelligence - competing products, operations,
- E-marketing (updating information on the website, placement of sales materials)
- Operations - Receipt/Response to mails, emails etc.
- Must live in Abuja.
- A First Degree in Business or other Social Sciences would be ideal, Masters or MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years of B2B sales experience.
- High respect for confidentiality.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Superior communication skills
- Aggressive to details.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Target oriented.
10th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Sales/Business Development Manager’ as the subject.