Job Title: Sales Manager
- The primary role of the Sales Manager is to maximize Advertising Spend (Adspend) with JCDecaux driven out of the Advertising Agencies and direct clients in Nigeria.
- To increase OOH Share of Adspend versus All Media within Nigeria and to ensure that JCDecaux is the primary beneficiary of such Ad Spend.
- Maximise Advertising Spend driven out of the Ad Agencies with JCDecaux
- Maximise Advertising Spend driven out of Direct Clients, with JCDecaux
- Compilation and delivery of sales strategy
- Proactively drive volumes with Key agencies and monitor /act on AVR deals
- Work with Sales and Marketing Heads to drive overall Sales revenue targets and key business objectives
- Develop, nurture client relationships beyond with in the Advertising Agency Community including but not limited to Full Service, Specialised, BTL, Digital and Creative Agencies, as well as Clients direct.
- Manage, Motivate and Grow Account executives and support staff within the division
- Act as an ambassador and role model for JCDecaux
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Accurately report on revenue forecasts - Act on shortfall against budget with strategic solutions
- Taking responsibility for unprofitable sites as well as Asset Utilization
- Increasing market share in existing markets and maximize new business development opportunities
- Work with the production and flighting management to deliver 360 degree solutions for clients
- Support the Financial Manager to maintain debtors days
- Manage Rate Negotiation
- Deliver presentations at all levels
- Provide direction to your department
- Address internal/external marketing and PR initiatives as required
- Present to and consult with senior management on business trends with a view to grow market share
- Identify opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in sales
- Lead briefing and strategy liaison, creative development, client presentations and liaison, as well as production.
- Develop relationships internally and externally with the key stakeholders.
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing Heads to identify opportunities for maximising Adspend.
- To attend regular team meetings and action issues raised by acting upon minutes taken.
- Utilise Bee to share best practice and case studies
- Respond quickly to any enquiry from other subsidiaries
- Deliver quarterly KPI’s for direct reports.
- Apply responsible administration to Media Contract approval process
- Meet Forecast and Management report deadlines.
- Attention to detail, appreciate cost control and budgets.
- Sales and Marketing degree
- Business Negotiation and Presentation Skills
- Good business acumen
- Good management skills
- Sound knowledge on HR and Labour laws and processes
- Sound knowledge on international Media and Creative trends
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
- Understand the value of process & how it benefits all.
- Professional and strong communicator - both written and spoken; good presentation skills
- A flexible approach as extensive travel required.
- Innovative and self-motivated; good time-management
- Thought leadership skills
- A clean current full driving licence.
Note: Candidates are advised to attached a comprehensive CV's.