Job Title: Sales/Marketing Officer
- Reporting to the Manager, the candidate must be able to develop and implement solutions to improve the sales/marketing function of the company.
- Conduct a needs assessment of the company
- Develop a work plan for sales and marketing function
- Work on improving the visibility of company as well as its product and services
- Work on improving the quality, content and marketing of the company, its product and services
- Improve customer relationship management for the company
- Meet revenue targets by direct marketing and sales
- Improve marketing efforts through indirect marketing.
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Marketing and Sales Reports
- Minimum of OND in any field.
- The person must be in excellent health, intelligent, confident, entrepreneurial, social and friendly.
- Must be 25 years old and above
- Some experience in marketing and sales role especially in bread production and supply.
- High visionary and strategic thinking/planning ability
- Strong team building ability
- Team player
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills and persuasive power to
- Motivate people
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Relationship management
- Marketing / sales skills
- Negotiation skills
- Negotiable within the range of N600,000 and N840,000 per annum.
28th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae, Plan of Action and Application to: Sales2017@clementashleyconsulting.org subject of the email must be 'Sales2017E'